Monday, February 19, 2007

Mash Potatoes!

One of the most horrific things that civilization has ruined is the mash potatoes. What happened to the good old mash potatoes that was a favorite to almost everybody. The other day I went to one of those restaurants that call themselves, Trendy, and I asked for a fillet with mash potatoes. I got a second rate fillet and a weired looking mash potatoes. It tasted it like some sort of a vegetable lump far from the mash potatoes as I knew it. When I asked about it, I was informed that it was a combination of potatoes, mushrooms, chicken stock, etc. What a shame. Even the mash potatoes got upgraded or downgraded depends on how you look at things. The mash potatoes is potatoes, milk and butter, it should be creamy white or a little off white. Period.

No comments :

Post a Comment

How do you like it?

Followers

Blog Archive