Friday, January 22, 2010

Morning Thoughts.... To Her*

She asked me, why not you believe me, why do you want to change me. I answered, I do not want to change you, I accept you the way you are, I just want to bring to surface the best that is inside you. She answered back, who gave you the permission, who put you a PR agent for me. I said, no one, I just cannot look, observe, analyze and not say what is in my mind, I just cannot help it. She said, this is an invasion of my privacy, who you think you are, don’t you know that no woman like to be told how she can be better, women only like to be told how charming they are no matter what. I answered and said but you are not any woman, you are not the trend, the rules do not apply to you. She fired back saying, now you are insulting me, if I am not a woman, any woman, what I am then, I replied, you are magic. She yelled, drop it, I answered, I cannot. I just cannot see your potential and keep my mouth shut. She answered, this time; you need to keep your mouth shut.

*Disclaimer:
For entertainment purposes only
These conversations are not related to any specific person or persons. They are general human conversations from life.

No comments :

Post a Comment

How do you like it?

Followers

Blog Archive