Tuesday, March 16, 2010

*Long live the Selfishness!.... by Jamil Shawwa

She: you are selfish
He: say something new, I heard this before..
She: what are you going to do about it?
He: nothing
She: I hate you
He: No, you do not.
She: yes, I do. I cannot believe that I am still talking with you
He: because I love you, and you love me
She: selfish...
He: How can a selfish loves so much
She: Because I make you happy
He: No way.
She: No way what, I do not make you happy?
He: No, I meant, no way, I am selfish
She: Again
He: How could a selfish loves so much, how could a selfish cares so much, can you answer this or these questions.
She: Yes, I can, I saw, I know, you only care to satisfy yourself and no one else, and by the way, you keep saying the same thing over and over again..
He: nonsense, in satisfying myself, I satisfy you, in caring about myself, I make you happy.
She: not really
He: what do you mean?
She: I am not happy
He: what...
She: I am not happy, you heard me
He: can you tell me why
She: because you are selfish
He: again with this broken record, you have nothing to say except for selfish
She: I am trying to find another word to describe you but I cannot find; selfish is just right.
He: you are still talking with me
She: I am trying to reform you
He: but why
She: see, you admit it; you admit that you need to be reformed
He: I admit nothing; I do not even recall this conversation
She: I hate you, you sound like a corrupt politician, and maybe you should go into politics
He: no way, I am not a politician, I hate politics, and I just cannot understand it
She: Yes, you do, you understand it, it fits you, and you are selfish
He: enough with selfish, cannot you come up with another word; have you lost all imagination that you just keep repeating yourself.
She: I am trying to get through you
He: why
She: I want to see if you have thick skin
He: why would you want me to have thick skin?
She: Because I love you and I want to make sure that you can handle me.

-------------------------------------------------------------
*Disclaimer:
For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance with any real life situations or people is just a mere coincidence.
These conversations are not related to any specific person or persons. They are general human conversations from life.

No comments :

Post a Comment

How do you like it?

Followers

Blog Archive