Friday, July 09, 2010

*Divorce Socrates Wife, Part II: Husband and Wife... by Jamil Shawwa

Wife: I had the best vacation since we got married


Husband: I am glad that you did, I wish I were there with you.


Wife: question asked, question answered.


Husband: I see; vacation was nice because I was not part of it


Wife: well, you have a very demanding life style, a routine, and a system, who can handle such things.


Husband: a loving wife, maybe. If love was there, anything could be handled


Wife: you do not need a wife; you need a robot, someone with no feelings


Husband: I disagree; I need a woman that can understand, a woman that has grace, a woman that can appreciate


Wife: appreciate what? Not sure what to appreciate. But let us pass on that last note, and go back to your statement, of I need, what about me, I need all the above and do not have them in you


Husband: I agree, it is mutual, and I meant it that way, the things I mentioned should be mutual and should be demanded by the husband and wife.


Wife: there is no meeting of the minds, and there is no meeting of the hearts


Husband: I said that before in many writings, the meeting of the mind, the thought must be in first before the hearts and the bodies can meet.


Wife: what are you looking for, a new wife, go ahead, be my guest, I can find one for you if you like.


Husband: no thanks, I appreciate your gesture and you kindness, but there is no way that I would repeat the same mistake twice, first, marrying you and now asking you to find me a new wife; it would be as if I will be marrying you all over, again.






*Disclaimer: any resemblance with any real life experience is just a coincidence; for entertainment purposes only.

No comments :

Post a Comment

How do you like it?

Followers

Blog Archive