Thursday, April 08, 2010

*State of Love....by Jamil Shawwa

She: you cannot love me

He: why

She: because you do not love me, you love the woman inside me

He: same thing

She: No, I am unique, I am me, nobody else, but the woman in me is found in every woman

He: I am afraid that you have lost me...maybe I am not smart enough to follow this complicated logic and philosophy

She, smiling: that we know.... when you look at me, you do not see me, when you touch me, you do not touch me, when you make love to me, it is not with me.

He: I am listening

She: it is the female that you are seeking, it is the joy that you have in the company of women..This is your life; I am just one that happened to be passing by you. You did not find me; you stumbled by me. I see it in every minute you spend with me or when I am away from you.

He: you are giving me more credits than I deserve, that is if we want to consider what you just said a credit.

She: maybe, you love every woman on earth, you enjoy the touch of any woman, and you would love to make love to every female body. When you go to places, your eyes are all over the place, it is so embarrassing, to me I mean, not you, you love it. I feel your love but I do not feel special, I do not feel unique, I just feel a number and not a human. Probably if I leave now and another woman passes by your table, you would invite her and continue the conversation we had just before I left but not with me, with her, as if nothing has changed and as if no new woman, another woman is setting with you and not me. How can I feel unique if I know that this is the way you feel. I do not want to be a number, I want to be yours, but I cannot stay with you if you cannot remember my name

He: your name is....

She: see, I told you, you could not even say it. You just love love.
-------------------------------------------------------------
*Disclaimer:
For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance with any real life situations or people is just a mere coincidence. These conversations are not related to any specific person or persons. They are general human observations from life.

No comments :

Post a Comment

How do you like it?

Followers

Blog Archive